Rubix Data Sciences Pvt. Ltd. helps you to take prudent credit risks, build a robust supply chain and monitor compliance for your business partners in India and around the world. Set up by highly experienced Risk Professionals who have worked extensively in the credit, legal and supply chain information domains, Rubix has been awarded the Certificate of Recognition at the IMC Digital Technology Awards 2020 in the category: Most Promising Start-Up IT Company in Enabling Digital Transformation.
The Rubix platform and its suite of reports, products and services are based on its extensive database of structured and unstructured data aggregated from over 120+ sources, customized predictive analytics and proprietary technology. Through its solutions, Rubix provides deep insights to Credit, Risk, Supply Chain and Compliance professionals in 250+ Banks, Credit Insurance Companies, Fintechs and Corporates, facilitating quicker and more effective decision-making.
1. Rubix Automated Risk Management & Monitoring System (ARMS) Platform:
The Rubix ARMS Platform (Automated Risk Management & Monitoring System Platform) facilitates dynamic risk decisions about B2B counterparties leveraging its extensive data assets from 120+ sources, customized predictive analytics and proprietary technology.
The Rubix ARMS platform helps Corporates, Banks and Insurance Companies assess and monitor the Credit, Supplier and Compliance Risks of their counterparties (customers, dealers, distributors, suppliers, vendors, borrowers, competitors) both at an individual company and portfolio level.
The Rubix ARMS Platform provides:
- Rubix Risk Scores about counterparties globally
- Automated Credit Risk Modelling
- Automated Credit Limit setting
- Risk Monitoring and Early Warning signals
- Portfolio Risk Scoring by geography, business divisions and legal constitution
- Dashboarding and Visual analytics
The differentiators of the Rubix ARMS Platform are as follows:
- The Rubix ARMS platform is a single source of credit and compliance risk related data.
- The Rubix ARMS platform makes available risk intelligence and financial data on SMEs (including proprietorship and partnership firms) and incorporated entities of all sizes. This helps the flow of credit to SMEs that are a vital part of any corporate’s distribution and supply chain.
- It provides dynamic statutory, legal and financial data about businesses which facilitates regular risk monitoring.
- The Rubix ARMS platform leverages unstructured data e.g., Social Media data, effectively for risk decisioning.
- The platform’s Risk Scoring algorithms deploy dynamic risk assessment methods which combine external risk data of the counterparties with internal transaction history.
- Rubix ARMS leverages Risk Analytics to reduce reliance on human judgment in the risk decisioning process.
- Rubix ARMS provides a Portfolio view of the risk of a company’s supply and distribution chain. This allows the platform’s users to assess the risk by geography, business division and legal constitution of their counterparties.
2. Rubix Risk Reports:
Rubix Risk Reports provide you with a parametrized Risk Assessment of your international customers, dealers, distributors, suppliers and business partners. Rubix Risk Reports are available in several different variants depending on the complexity and comprehensiveness of the risk to be assessed. These include:
- Rubix Quick Check (for KYC)
- Rubix Business Check
- Rubix Comprehensive Report
- Rubix Skip Trace Reports
- Rubix Overseas Business Reports
- Rubix Quarterly Monitoring Reports
3. Rubix Master Data Management Solutions:
As data is increasingly recognized as a critical asset in today’s business environment, it is imperative for companies to ensure the quality and consistence of their data and make it available to users in a timely manner. Rubix works with you to help create, organize and manage comprehensive data assets across the company so as to provide you with a single consolidated view of your data. This in turn facilitates meaningful analytics which gives you valuable insights on which to base your decisions.
Rubix adopts a 4 stage approach for Master Data Management:
- Database Architecture and Structure: this phase focuses on database design and structuring the future inflow and outflow of data (and its cadence) in an organized manner
- Database Rationalization: the second phase involves the integration, deduplication, normalization and cleansing of the data
- Data Enrichment & Quality: Rubix identifies missing data elements and then enriches your database from the Rubix Database and third party data sources.
- Data Segmentation and Grading: the final phase helps create unique, queriable segments of information basis predefined parameters such as firmographics, demographics etc.
After this one time exercise, Rubix supports ongoing Master Data Management for companies through its team of data experts.
4. Rubix Risk Analytics Solutions:
Rubix offers a suite of risk analytics services which help you effectively and efficiently manage your credit risk at the customer and portfolio level.
Rubix Credit Analytics services include:
A. Custom scorecard development services:
Rubix develops customer specific credit scorecards for you, combining your data with the extensive credit data available on the Rubix database. These custom scorecards are built basis Rubix’s significant research and experience in different industries and domains. These custom scorecards produce various Risk Scores that enable you to assess the risk of your customers, dealers, distributors and franchisees in a completely objective manner.
B. Credit Limit Setting:
The desire to achieve sales growth has to be tempered with effective credit management. This is often the cause of friction between a Company’s Sales and Finance teams. In order to make this process objective and fact-based, Rubix offers Credit Limit Setting as a service. Rubix sets actionable credit limits for your customers, distributors and dealers by calibrating their risk scores with your credit policies and risk appetite. For arriving at the credit limits, we leverage the Rubix database and your transactional history and also take into account external factors such as seasonal demand spikes etc.
C. Customer/ dealer/ distributor benchmarking:
Rubix helps you develop credit and financial performance benchmarks that help you to objectively assess the performance of your customers, dealers and distributors. This helps in optimizing credit allocation and better management of your distribution network.
D. SME Financial Estimation:
Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are very important in the distribution and supply chains of most corporates. For Banks and Fintech Companies, SMEs are significant borrowers. However, the SME segment is one of the most opaque in terms of credit and financial information, resulting in poor credit and lending decisions. Since a vast majority of SMEs are not incorporated and function as proprietorships and partnerships, it is extremely difficult to obtain credible and authentic financial statements from them.
Rubix has developed proprietary algorithms to estimate income, cost, profitability and other financial metrics for SMEs. Rubix’s SME Financial estimation is based on its extensive proprietary database, deep domain expertise, on-field research & network and analytical modeling.
Rubix Data Sciences Private Limited
D – 424, Neelkanth Business Park, Vidyavihar (West)
Write a comment