About Transparent Data
Transparent Data is a Polish technological company founded in 2013 that is both a provider of economic data about every enterprise and every entrepreneur from Poland and 100+ world jurisdictions, as well as provides dedicated software development services for companies. This way it helps businesses with digital transformation, risk management & AML.
Since 2017, the company is part of the Kaczmarski Group, the owner of the largest Economic Information Bureau in Poland, KRD BIG S.A.
Transparent Data's CEO, Arkadiusz Hajduk, actively worked in the Open Data Working Group of the Ministry of Digital Affairs of Poland in 2018-2020, advising the state authorities on how to digitize Polish commercial registers and open further data. In 2018, he represented Poland at the headquarters of the European Commission in Brussels during the high-level roundtable on the PSI Directive. He often appears as a speaker at various FinTech, RegTech, LegalTech and open data conferences.
● Company Information API with business registry data from: Poland, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Norway, Slovakia, Switzerland, UK
● Data from over 100 global jurisdictions from Europe, Asia, North and South America, Australia and Africa
● Global Sanction Lists & PEP Lists APIs
In addition to registered data, due diligence and risk assessment reports, Transparent Data also provides other types of information useful in compliance/KYC/AML procedures like ultimate beneficial owners data and financial statements.
The international certificates held by the company ISO/IEC 27001 information security management system (ISMS) and ISO 9001:2015 quality management system - are the confirmation that Transparent Data treats security and quality of services as priorities.
Transparent Data is a data software house that implements projects for which most leaders do not have their own IT resources. The company's potential is clearly visible wherever a unique combination of high technological competence and experience in working on difficult and diverse data sources is required.
By performing advanced projects in many technologies and frameworks, Transparent Data offers such software services as:
● Data collection & delivery - Aggregation of data from non-standard sources, bypassing limits and protections against automatic data collection. Taking automatic screenshots from company websites. All results delivered in any form you need - from pdf reports, through csv and JSON files to connectors to SAP
● Data processing & merging - Deduplication, database hygiene and data analysis based on the indicated criteria. Risk assessment algorithms creation. Merging data from your existing internal databases and enriching them with data from other sources within one coherent file
● Input & output API creation - Ensuring full data interoperability, regardless of whether the application programming interface is needed at the output of an existing process to send data to subsequent systems, or whether the goal is to build an API that provides missing information
● Desktop & web apps creation - Building from scratch and developing any desktop and web applications that support internal risk assessment and AML procedures. Also rebuilding monolithic systems for fast and light microservices. Always with full understanding of the highest safety standards and requirements such as high performance, while ensuring business continuity.
‘We work with data & software to solve business problems’ - this is the motto of the company whose services are used primarily by the financial, leasing, insurance, TSL, FMCG, E-commerce and Construction industries.
Among the customers who have so far used Transparent Data solutions are, among others Palturai GmbH (previously known as Kantwert), C.H.Beck, the owner of Przelewy24, PayPro S.A., TF Bank, IMPEL Group, Nationale-Nederlanden Powszechne Towarzystwo Emerytalne S.A., AXA Towarzystwo Funduszy Inwestycyjnych S.A., De Lage Landen Leasing Polska S.A., Netia, Trustchain.
Source: Transparent Data